Here are the treatment we recommend. We are not medical practitioners and are not offering medical advice. Only steering you to reputable sources for treatment protocols.
The Front Line Critical Care Doctors have a fabulous MATH + line of protocols for all stages of illness, from prevention to ICU. FLCCC.NET
MATH+ FOR PREVENTION AND EARLY ONSET
MATH+ FOR HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS
MATH + FOR LONG HAULERS
LIST OF MANY DOCTOR’S RESOURCES
AMERICA’S FRONT LINE DOCTORS PROTOCOLS as well as list of doctors treating and prescribing.
- Modified Patterson protocol (shown below)
- I-MASK+ protocol from flccc.net. See this Chris Martenson video.
- Tyson-Fareed protocol: Has 99.76% risk reduction and no safety downsides.
- Zelenko early treatment protocol: Another highly effective treatment.
- Chetty protocol: Described in this paper, it has over 99% risk reduction.
- Italy protocol: This is extremely effective. Reportedly, only 4 out of 66,000 people died in Italy. This is an HCQ-based protocol because ivermectin is prohibited in Italy.
- Egyptian protocol: Very successful in Egypt
- Dr. Urso protocol (the lack of units is a bit troubling):
Hope this helps. If you need more personal assistance, email us. We do have some local resources and docs that can support on an individual level.
Stay well and ahead of this thing! Early and aggressive treatment is key! So is prevention!
We’re here to help!